To contribute to establish poverty free prosperous society
To uplift socio-economic condition of rural and urban disadvantaged poor by providing easy access to microfinance services.
The primary objective of the SWBBL is to provide the disadvantaged section of the rural poor with easy access to credit, which will help them to uplift their socio-economic status and make the full use of their existing skills and resources. The specific objectives include:
- Providing credit support to low income people for promoting various income raising activities by mobilizing local capital, indigenous skills and labor.
- Raising production and productivity of poor communities by utilizing their skills and resources.
- Providing the poor people with capital to encourage them to undertake productive enterprises.
- Mobilizing rural savings and strengthening credit delivery system to help increase productive assets of the poor people.
- Making the poor communities aware and conscious among the poor communities on the need and importance of self-help development.